Saturday, October 3, 2015

Thursday October 1, 2015 – FLL to JFK to Amman


Thursday October 1, 2015 – FLL to JFK to Amman

It was a bit of a sleepless night for me at home.  I have lots going on.  I now have 2 properties under contract, 4 properties for sale, and 2 for rent in the Venetian.  Activity on several of them.  I am loving the “deal making” and interacting with clients – both buyers and sellers.  I’m one of the best at showing Venetian property. 

I woke up at 2 am with a million things on my mind.  So I got up and working on the computer for 2 hours and wrote a new contract that I got last night.  Then went back to sleep for 2 hours.

There were last minute things in the Venetian office, with a couple of listings, and our ongoing construction.  We have removed the front bedroom (former European bedroom) to make a larger living room and we are putting travertine marble on the floors in the new living room and the Florida bedroom and bath.  LOVING the new configuration.  It should be mostly done when we return from Jordan and France.

Tim had arranged with Jose to pick us up and he was very punctual at noon.  We were off to MIA and arrived in no time.  Check-in was swift, and we were both TSA-Pre so we got through security quickly.  We had lunch at one of the restaurants and then awaited our flight which was late arriving from Boston.  We left about 30 minutes late and relaxed for the 2 ½ hour flight to JFK.

We arrived at JFK at 6:30 pm, checked in with Royal Jordanian Airlines and went to the Executive Lounge to await our 10 pm flight from JFK to Amman.  There is a person being deported to Jordan on our flights from MIA to JFK and JFK to Amman.  The border agent was in front of me on the plane and explained the situation to the flight attendant and gave her the documentation folder.  Excitement!

OK dinner and service.  I watched a movie and then went to sleep.  The seats go flat and were relatively comfortable.  My long legs even fit into the space.  Off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment